BSBI Hosted fourth Cafe Scientifique Event
BSBI hosted the 4th Cafe Scientifique event at 2pm on Friday 07th May 2021. The topic for the online event was Creativity and Leadership. BSBI had 6 external guest speakers from the Creativity and Art industry.
- Mr Gabriel Mattar – Chief Creative Officer at INNOCEAN Worldwide Europe
- Mrs Lotta Pick – Gallerist at Open White Gallery, Business Development and Fine Arts Berlin
- Mr Sean Bickerton – B.C. Director of the Canadian Music Centre, President of the B.C. Alliance for Arts & Culture, and an Instructor at Capilano University Canada
- Mrs Deb Gilbertson – Growing Leaders to Innovate Consultant
- Mr.Mathias Rastorfer – CEO & Co-Owner Gmurzynska Galeries
- Mr Dirk Boll, President of Chistie’s Europe & UK, Middle East & Africa (EMEA)
The panellists included Anastasia Kiritsi, PHDc University Lecturer at Berlin School of Business & Innovation (BSBI), who hosted the event, as well as Prof. Dr. Kyriakos Kouveliotis. Chief Academic Officer at the Berlin School of Business & Innovation (BSBI), Sagi Hartov, Executive Chairman & Co-founder and Ankita Jain, Student Services and Marketing Officer, who moderated for the event.
One of our speaker Mr.Mathias Rastorfer – CEO & Co-Owner Gmurzynska Galeries have a message for all students and viewers of this video ”Do not look for the shortcuts. Choose what truly interest you, as this is where you will be the most creative. Give yourself the time to develop your interests and to get to know your areas of strength. Never stop being curious and yes choose your enemies’’.