MSc Global Human Resources Management
BSBI has selected this 18-month MSc Global Human Resources Management Programme from among the many prestigious international degrees offered by the University of Roehampton.Start application online
The master’s programme is designed to train future leaders and HR professionals to work at the intersection of business strategy and people management. Students will learn about several types of professional services and explore current matters in the field, such as human resources and corporate strategy, global workforce management, and ethical leadership of organisational transformation. This global programme is designed to give students a leg up in today’s competitive business environment by encouraging them to actively participate in their own professional and personal growth.
The University of Roehampton London is an established international higher-education institution providing a high-quality learning and research experience with the aim of developing personal growth and driving social change.
The University has a proud and distinguished history dating back to the 1840s and it was one of the first institutions in the UK to admit women to its colleges of higher education.
Today the University is renowned for its broad range of expertise across teacher training, business, social sciences, the arts and humanities, psychology, as well as human and life sciences, with world-leading and internationally recognised research in these fields.
Secure your place on this programme by applying today for 2024 intakes- Find out how to apply here.
What will the student experience?
- Become more professional and expand their skill set by taking part in the Global Leadership Programme’s lectures, workshops, and networking opportunities.
- Be able to choose the opportunity to participate in an international management field trip and gain direct experience in international management practice, and
- Understand the strategic contribution of human resources managers in global organisations by transforming their mindset.
The course is delivered 100% on-campus with full access to state-of-the-art facilities.
Who should take this programme?
This master’s course is aimed at students who have a three-year university degree in business, the humanities, or the social sciences. Applicants who have earned the required certification from an accredited institution will be evaluated on an individual basis.
Why study this programme?
Students aiming for careers in Global Human Resource Management will find this curriculum particularly useful. Graduates of the Human Resources Management programme is in great demand by companies with international reach due to the depth of knowledge they acquire about human resource management on a global scale. Students will be ready for management positions in a variety of fields, including public service, consulting, and international corporations.
2024 October: International Students: €13,250 | EU Students Price: €8,000
Special offers effective until December 2024: Up to 30% incentive for International Students | 10% discount for EU Students.
Terms and conditions apply. Find out more here*.
The School’s admissions process is subject to the Consumer Contracts (Terms and Conditions). Information on your Right of Withdrawal and our Refund Policy can be found in the BSBI study agreement.
This programme consists of 3 terms (12 weeks each) and a term for a dissertation (6 months). Teaching takes place Monday to Saturday, during morning, afternoon, or evening sessions.
Students will also attend modules on academic research methods and study the German language alongside their master’s degree subjects.
- Global Strategic Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Leadership and Change Management
- Financial Performance Management
- Business Research Methods
- Managing Across Borders
- HR Business Partnering
The purpose of this course is to deepen students’ understanding of how cognitive approaches can help us understand the behaviour and experiences of ourselves and others.
At the end of the course, students will learn the following:
- How to work in professional service sectors and look at current topics like HR and corporate strategy, managing a global workforce, and responsible leadership of organizational change.
- How to learn skills related to hiring people and judging their work.
- What skills will be needed to have a deep and critical understanding of major business processes, such as strategy development, financial performance management, leadership, and different perspectives on cross-cultural management?
- How to be involved in personal and professional development through the Global Leadership Programme and succeed in today’s fast-paced business world.
- How to be an expert at managing talent, making good HR policies, and dealing with organizational change.
- What are the different research methods that will give students the knowledge and skills they need to do empirical fieldwork that is rigorous, has an impact on the real world and is relevant to practitioners?
A degree in Global Human Resource Management (GHRM) is a flexible credential that can be used for hiring, and training different individuals, as well as developing their knowledge, skills and capabilities. This accredited course offers a thorough curriculum that will enable you to pursue a variety of human resources-related occupations and fill HR positions in information systems, recruitment and development, reward, compensation and benefits, diversity and inclusion manager-employee engagement, and employee relations experts. Students will be ready for management positions in a variety of fields, including public services, consulting, and international corporations.
The degree is fully accredited and recognised in the UK via the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) for the relevant profession; for Germany and other countries outside the UK, it is possible that a short additional course may be required in relation to the German labour regulatory framework.
BSBI’s dedicated Careers Service helps students and alumni reach their career goals and realise their potential. The Service offers specialised support and aims to build long-lasting relationships with local and national employers. To find out more about the support available, visit the Careers Service website.
The Virtual Student Lounge
You’ll also be able to discover more about living and studying in Europe’s start-up capital, Berlin and find out more about the services on offer at BSBI.