Visa and immigration information for Barcelona, Spain

Student visa procedure for Barcelona

NON EU- countries: Students are required to obtain a student visa before leaving their country, through the nearest Spanish embassy or consulate.
EU-countries: No Student visa is required, just a valid Passport or European ID. 

If you are staying more than 6 months , you have to apply for your TIE (Tarjeta de identidad de extranjero). See below how you can do that.

Once the Visa is granted, please send a clear scanned to BSBI and