Conversational AI and Chatbot Systems
This course offers a thorough introduction to the world of conversational AI and chatbots. With the growing popularity of these technologies, businesses are keen to leverage their benefits in terms of improved customer engagement, task automation, and cost reduction.
Why study this course?
Conversational AI and chatbots have become increasingly popular in recent years as businesses look to improve customer engagement, automate routine tasks, and reduce costs. This course provides you with a comprehensive understanding of the fundamentals of conversational AI and chatbot systems, including natural language processing, dialogue management, and chatbot systems analysis.
Who should take this course?
This course is designed for individuals who are interested in learning about conversational agents (and chatbots) as well as how they efficiently work. It is particularly suitable for students (as well as business professionals) who want to expand their skill set and learn about the latest trends in conversational AI. Additionally, this course is beneficial for business professionals who want to understand how chatbots can be used to improve customer service, sales, and marketing.
How will you learn?
- Live learning from an expert faculty
- Learning from an industry expert
- Committed support team
- High-tech learning platform
- Form discussion for peer-to-peer learning
- Integrated assignments
- Breakout rooms
- Questions and answers
- Writing skills
- Flexible learning
What skills will you gain?
By the end of this course, you will have gained the following skills:
- A comprehensive understanding of the principles of conversational AI and chatbot development.
- Knowledge of natural language processing techniques and tools.
- Ability to analyse effective conversations between chatbots and users.
- Familiarity with chatbot analysis using popular platforms.
- Familiarity with the different applications of chatbots in business and industry.
Please note that this course is only available to Postgraduate students and members of the staff at BSBI. If you are a current student or staff, please email email@example.com.
During this course, students will have the opportunity to learn about a range of topics related to conversational AI and chatbot development. The programme is divided into the following modules:
1. Introduction to Conversational AI and Chatbots: This module provides an overview of conversational AI and chatbots, including the history and evolution of these technologies, their key components, and the different types of chatbots that are available.
2. Natural Language Processing (NLP): In this module, students will learn about the basics of NLP and how it is used to enable chatbots to understand and process human language. They will also learn about the different techniques and tools that are used in NLP, including sentiment analysis, entity recognition, and intent classification.
3. Dialogue Analysis and Management: This module covers the principles of dialogue as well as dialogue management, and how it is used to create effective conversations between chatbots and humans. Students will learn about the different approaches to dialogue management, including rule-based systems, state machines, and machine learning-based systems.
4. Chatbot Systems: In this module, students will learn about the different aspects of chatbot systems (that are mainly user interface, conversation function, and personality component). They will also learn how chatbots will be engaging, helpful, and effective.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
• Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the principles of conversational AI and chatbot development.
• Apply natural language processing techniques and tools to build effective chatbots.
• Analyse and evaluate conversations between chatbots and users, ensuring optimal user engagement.
• Conduct chatbot analysis using popular platforms to enhance chatbot performance.
• Identify and describe the various applications of chatbots in business and industry.