Maryam has a PhD in Irrigation and Drainage, working as a researcher in the Soil and Water research institute of Iran from 2013 until 2018. Maryam worked as a research assistant in the Ministry of Agriculture Jahad in Iran from 2008 until 2013, where Maryam worked extensively in the areas of deficit irrigation, water pollution, water requirement, Agricultural Economics as well as irrigation systems.
Maryam has worked on many projects such as exploring solutions for improving water management on farms, investigating factors affecting drainage reduction, and determining Evapotranspiration of crop pattern in reducing drainage water. Holding and judging articles at irrigation and drainage management conferences at the Soil and Water Research Institute in Iran. Training and preparation of agricultural graduates to enter the labor market in SWRI.
1. Mansuri, M., Khosravi, K., Dayer, E. (2014) Statistical assessment of the probable maximum precipitation (PMP) in Fars province during 24 hours.1th international conference on new ideas in agriculture. 26-27 Jan, 2014, Isfahan, Iran.
2. Mansuri, M., Babazadeh, H., Khosravi, K., Dayer, E. (2014) To evaluate the performance of conventional irrigation and alternate variable indices of irrigation.1th international conference on new ideas in agriculture. 26-27 Jan, 2014, Isfahan, Iran.
1. Soil and Water Instirute, (2019), water document, Iran (In Press).
1. Soil and water research institute - Iran
2. Ministry of agriculture jahad - Iran
3. Kavir jonbe Yazd Consulting engineering company - Iran
4. Izadkhast water engineering company- Iran
1. Young Researchers and Elite Club.
2. Iranian National Committee on Irrigation and Drainage.
3. Agriculture and Natural Resources Engineering Organization of Iran.
4. Engineering Disciplinary Organization of National Resource and Agriculture.
5. Iranian Water Resources Association.
6. Iranian National Committee on Farm Water Management.
7. National Water and Wastewater committee of Iran.
1. Co-Principal Investigator “Provide solutions for improving water management on the farm- Ahvaz, Iran”
Employer: Soil and Water Institute.
2. Co-Principal Investigator “Updating the national water document, Iran” Employer: Soil and Water Institute.
3. Co-Principal Investigator “Investigating factors affecting drainage reduction - Ahvaz, Iran” Employer: Soil and
4. Co-Principal Investigator “Determination of Evapotranspiration of crop pattern in project of reducing drainage water in Khuzestan, Iran” Employer: Soil and Water Institute.
Mansuri, M., FOUNTIS, A., HOSSEINI, S.N., MOUKHERJEE, M. (2021), study of the agro-economic effect of every- other furrow irrigation and different levels of nitrogen application on wheat yield, 7(2): 376-388.