Dr. Niloufar Aminpour has a PhD in English Language and Literature with a specialisation in the areas of contemporary American drama, gender studies, and literary criticism. She started her teaching career in 2002, as the lecturer at university, collecting over 20 years teaching experience. Her passion for teaching has been inherited from her parents and she clearly recall the days she attempted to teach her dolls painting as a little girl.
Dr. Aminpour loves getting to know her students and enjoy making learning fun for them. She wants her lessons to be a relaxed safe space for my students to speak, make mistakes, and learn at their pace and in their style. Twenty-six years familiarity with German culture beside teaching English language and especially English literature, helps her to motivate others to find their English-language personality, and it also inspired her to be eager to learn French and German. Dr. Aminpour loves reading, everything and anything, but especially fantasy. She loves travelling, and her favourite part about travelling is learning about diverse cultures and trying new cuisines.
Areas of expertise
- Contemporary American theatre – critical thoughts – gender studies
- Gender studies – literary thoughts – cultural and social studies
- Iran, translation, The project between Ministry of Economy and Finance and Science and Technology University 1994.
- Economic Development, The project between Ministry of Economy and Finance and Science and Technology University 1994.
- A New Look to the Manner of the Un/Intelligible Female Gender Identity and Roles Construction in Selected Plays by Tennessee Williams, Critical Language & Literary Studues.2022.
- Subversion of Unintelligible and Inevitable Male Gender Identity and Roles in Selected Plays by Tennessee Williams, Language Related Research 2022.