MSc Project Management
BSBI has selected this 18-month MSc Project Management programme from among the many prestigious international degrees offered by the University of Roehampton.Start application online
The aim of the master’s course is to develop a career in a project-based role or environment. Project management in a global business environment is the focus of this MSc. Students will be able to plan, monitor, control, and deliver successful projects after they graduate with a deeper knowledge of the theoretical and practical aspects of project management. They will also enhance their ability to develop the essential skills and competencies required to succeed in a project management career. Project managers will be required to combine resources, skills, technology, and concepts to achieve business objectives, as they learn about comprehensive business environments.
The University of Roehampton London is an established international higher-education institution providing a high-quality learning and research experience with the aim of developing personal growth and driving social change.
The University has a proud and distinguished history dating back to the 1840s and it was one of the first institutions in the UK to admit women to its colleges of higher education.
Today the University is renowned for its broad range of expertise across teacher training, business, social sciences, the arts and humanities, psychology, as well as human and life sciences, with world-leading and internationally recognised research in these fields.
SECURE YOUR PLACE ON THIS PROGRAMME BY APPLYING TODAY FOR 2024 INTAKES – FIND OUT HOW TO APPLY HERE.
What will the student experience?
- Develop a greater knowledge of project management’s theoretical and practical components.
- Seek to further their career in a project-based function in a corporate environment.
- Develop the capacity to learn the fundamental skills and proficiencies necessary to plan, manage, control and deliver effective projects.
- Gain the foundational information and analytical abilities required to work as a Project/Programme Manager, Project Support Officer, Project Administrator, or Project Worker.
- Be able to enhance an existing career and increase the applied research abilities of students seeking to pursue further research studies.
The course is delivered 100% on-campus with full access to state-of-the-art facilities.
Who should take this programme?
This master’s programme is made for students of any major who are interested in
advancing their professional lives via work on projects. Anyone interested in becoming a project/programme manager, project support officer, project administrator, or project worker will find the necessary knowledge foundation, and organisational, and analytical abilities covered in this course.
Why study this programme?
This master’s course is for students who have earned at least a three-year university degree in Information Technology, Business or Management, or Engineering in a study course in any field. Applicants who have earned the required certification from an accredited institution will be evaluated on an individual basis.
2024 May Fees: €12,600 (International students) | €8,000 (EU students)
2024 October Fees: €13,250 (International students) | €8,450 (EU students)
Special offers effective until December 2024: Up to 30% incentive for International Students | 10% discount for EU Students
Terms and conditions apply. Find out more here.
The School’s admissions process is subject to the Consumer Contracts (Terms and Conditions). Information on your Right of Withdrawal and our Refund Policy can be found in the BSBI study agreement.
This programme consists of 3 terms (12 weeks each) and a dissertation term (6 months). Teaching takes place Monday to Saturday, during morning, afternoon, or evening sessions.
Students will also attend modules on academic research methods and study the German language alongside their master’s degree subjects.
- Advanced Project Management
- Strategy in Practice
- Contemporary Issues in Project Management
- Managing Agile Projects
- Project Risk Appraisal and Management
- Leadership and Change Management
- Business Research Methods
The purpose of this course is to deepen students’ understanding of how cognitive approaches can help us understand the behaviour and experiences of ourselves and others.
At the end of the course, students will learn the following:
• Gain the skills to plan, track, control, and successfully finish projects.
• Put theories into practice and combine academic and real-world learning.
• learn how project managers can bring together resources, skills, technology, and ideas to reach business goals in increasingly complex business environments.
• Understand how to meet the scope, budget, time, and quality requirements for the project.
• Confidently identify the sources of risk that affect projects and come up with strategies for managing those risks to get the best results from the projects.
• Handle the challenges that come with business environments that are always changing, and how to make a positive difference in a global business environment as a great leader
• Work on a case study method for studying project success and give students the option to finish their studies with either a dissertation or a consulting project.
• Make global supply chains more sustainable, ethical and resilient without weakening their competitiveness.
This degree will equip you to work in the most popular project management career paths like, e.g., construction, engineering, information technology, marketing and business in both national and international organisations. Those seeking a career change or those already in management roles who will be responsible for managing several projects throughout their careers, will also benefit from studying this degree.
BSBI’s dedicated Careers Service helps psychology students and alumni reach their career goals and realise their potential. The Service offers specialised support and aims to build long-lasting relationships with local and national employers. To find out more about the support available, visit the Careers Service website.
The Virtual Student Lounge
You’ll also be able to discover more about living and studying in Europe’s start-up capital, Berlin and find out more about the services on offer at BSBI.