AI for Business: Driving Innovation
This programme offers an overview of how artificial intelligence (AI) is revolutionising the way businesses operate and compete. It explores how AI can drive innovation in business management and provide a competitive edge.
Why study this programme?
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is changing the way different businesses operate and compete. In this course, you will learn how AI can be used to drive innovation in business management and gain a competitive advantage. You will learn how to use AI to improve decision-making and enhance customer experiences. By the end of this course, you will have a proper understanding of how AI can be applied to various business functions, and be equipped with the skills needed to succeed in the era of AI-driven innovation.
Who is this certificate for?
This programme is tailored to students and professionals who are interested in business science/management and entrepreneurship, and who want to learn how AI can spur innovation and gain a competitive edge.
This also suits anyone who wants to understand the fundamental principles of AI and how they apply it to business management. Enrolling in this programme does not require students any prior knowledge of AI.
Please note that this course is only available to Postgraduate students and members of the staff at BSBI. If you are a current student or staff, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What skills will you gain?
Students will gain the following skills:
- A solid understanding of the basics of AI and its applications in business management.
- The ability to evaluate and apply different AI-powered decision-making models to real-world business problems.
- The ability to interpret the functionality of AI-powered tools and techniques to enhance customer experiences.
1. AI for Business Analysis.
- Focusing on case studies of companies that have successfully implemented AI in their business model.
- Analysis of potential advantages and challenges of integrating AI into specific business functions.
2. AI for Decision-making
- Using datasets to build machine learning models that predict a certain outcome or decision for a given business scenario.
- Plan development for integrating AI-powered decision-making tools into a specific business function.
3. AI for Customer Experience
- Analysing customer data to develop personalised product recommendations for a given business or industry.
- Developing proposals for integrating AI-powered customer experience tools into specific business functions.
How will you learn?
- Live learning from an expert faculty
- Learning from an industry expert
- Committed support team and high-tech learning platform
- Forum discussion for peer-to-peer learning
- Integrated assignments and breakout rooms
- Questions and answers
- Writing skills
- Flexible learning
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- The fundamental principles of AI and its various applications in business management.
- How to assess and employ diverse AI-driven decision-making models to address real-world business challenges.
- How to employ AI-powered techniques and tools to enrich customer experience.
Dr. Farshad Badie holds a PhD in Human-Centered Communication and Informatics from Aalborg University in Denmark. His specialisation encompasses logic, information science, AI, and cognitive/learning science. Dr. Badie is interested in the logical and semantic analysis of the fundamental components of meaning and cognition within sociotechnical interactions. Moreover, he deals with the existential and logical aspects of “change” and “innovation” within human-centered and organisational contexts, considering systematic and strategic perspectives. Dr. Badie is actively involved in academia, serving as an editor and reviewer in numerous journals and book series. He has also contributed significantly to the academic community by participating as an organising and scientific committee member at over 170 conferences and workshops globally.