Dr. Vasi is a Senior Lecturer in Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Strategic Management. At BSBI, she supervises theses and dissertations in the areas of Business and Management.
She holds a Doctorate in Business Administration (Summa cum Laude) and an MBA in Digital Technology (Summa cum Laude) from Uninettuno University.
Her academic experience includes teaching Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Strategy at Longford International College. She also supervise MBA theses and DBA dissertations, and is an external examiner for DBA defences at Uninettuno University.
Her industry experience includes Business Consulting for large companies in Italy, and IT Project Management in Germany.
She specialises in Business Administration with interests in Open Innovation, Strategic Management and Social Entrepreneurship. Her working papers use quantitative and qualitative methods to explore topics such as Collaborative Innovation, Social Intra- and Entrepreneurship, SDGs, and Digital Technologies for Adult Education.
Areas of expertise
- Open and Social Innovation
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Intrapreneurship and Entrepreneurship
- Strategic Management
- Business Administration
- Adult education and Digital technologies
- Vasi, M., & English, V. (2022). Exogenous crisis and the resilience of SMEs: exploring Open Innovation in the COVID-19 pandemic. Louis Savenien Dupuis Journal of Multidisciplinary Research.
Conferences, Talks, and Speaking Engagements
- Vasi, M., English, V., & Sansone, G. Exogenous Crises and SMEs Resilience: The Dynamic Open Innovation Funnel. World Open Innovation Conference (WOIC) 2022, Online, 15-16 November 2022.
- Vasi, M., English, V., & Sansone, G. Introducing the Dynamic Open Innovation Funnel. Canadian Council for Small Business and Entrepreneurship (CCSBE) 2022, Online, 28-30 October 2022.
- Vasi, M., & English, V. Exogenous crises and the resilience of SMEs: exploring Open Innovation in the COVID-19 pandemic. International Conference on Multidisciplinary Research (LSDJMR) 2022, Online, 26-29 April 2022.
Awards and Honors
- Fellow of the Royal Society for the Encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce (RSA)
- Member of the Royal Economic Society (RES)
- Reviewer for: Research-Technology Management Journal, EURAM Annual Conference 2021, AOM 2023