Dr. Safia Anjum teach marketing at the Berlin School of Business and Innovation, Germany. Prior to this, Dr. Anjum worked as a Marketing Lecturer at Sunway University Business School in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. She obtained her Ph.D. in Management Science and Engineering from the University of Electronic Science and Technology of China. Prior to that, she received an MBA in Marketing from Islamia University in Bahawalpur, Pakistan.
Teaching is her life’s job, and Dr. Anjum is excited to continue her teaching career. As a dedicated academic and researcher with a passion for knowledge and learning, she is ecstatic at the prospect of assisting young minds in taking their first genuine steps into adulthood and developing critical skills for their future vocations and lives.
Areas of expertise
- Professional Sales Management
- Marketing Research
- Principals of Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Online buying behavior in e-commerce
- Social media marketing in e-commerce
- Green marketing on social media
- New marketing tools in e-commerce
- Anjum, S., & Chai, J. (2020). Drivers of cash-on-delivery method of payment in e-commerce shopping: Evidence from Pakistan. SAGE Open, 10(3), https://doi.org/10.1177/2158244020917392 (IF = 1.356)
- Anjum, S., Chai, J., Frimpong, A. N. K., & Akram, U. (2019). The impact of social media characteristics on e-commerce use behaviour among youth in developing countries. International Journal of Information Systems and Change Management, 11(2), 188-207. https://doi.org/10.1504/IJISCM.2019.104629
- Younas, M., Rizwan, M., Khan, S., Majeed, Z., Khalid, S., & Anjum, S. (2013). The Impact of Some Specific Factors on Employee Satisfaction: An Empirical Study from Pakistan. Journal of Basic and Applied Scientific Research, 3(12), 323-334.
Conferences, Talks, and Speaking Engagements
- Nkrumah, A., Ping, L., Anjum, S., & Hossin, M. A. (2018, August). Mobile Money Transfer: The Process Model Perspective. In Proceedings of the 2018 9th International Conference on E-business, Management and Economics, Waterloo, Canada (pp. 28-35).
- Nkrumah, A., Ping, L., Anjum, S., & Budu, K. W. (2018, August). Mobile Money Transfer: The Customer Journey Perspective. In Proceedings of the 2018 9th International Conference on E-business, Management and Economics, Waterloo, Canada (pp. 36-44).
Awards and Honors
- 2016-2017- Academic Achievement Award – University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (UESTC), China.
- 2019- Best Video Award – University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (UESTC), China.
- 2016-2021- University scholarship for PhD study