Dr. Maryam Mansuri is a PhD holder in Irrigation and Drainage, her desire to do more research and learn more brought her to participate in the Global MBA master's program, now she also holds an MA in Global MBA.
Maryam is an accomplished researcher in variety of disciplines, she has always been an active member of various research groups. Other than having a great interest for research she is also passionate about teaching.
She followed her passion and started as a fellow lecturer in a research institute and later she had the opportunity to start teaching Irrigation system, Irrigation system management, mathematic, etc., at different universities.
Other accomplishments of her are consist of 20 published scientific articles in journals. Her track record of academic publishing is composed of a variety of papers concerning Virtual education, Management, and Formulation of Irrigation and Drainage issues.
She has also served as a Rising Star of Global University Systems in 2021.
Her interests of research area social networks, virtual education, management, cross-cultural issues, etc.
1. Soil and Water Instirute, (2019), water document, Iran (In Press).
1. Soil and water research institute - Iran
2. Ministry of agriculture jahad - Iran
3. Kavir jonoob Yazd Consulting engineering company - Iran
4. Izadkhast water engineering company- Iran
1. Young Researchers and Elite Club.
2. Iranian National Committee on Irrigation and Drainage.
3. Agriculture and Natural Resources Engineering Organization of Iran.
4. Engineering Disciplinary Organization of National Resource and Agriculture.
5. Iranian Water Resources Association.
6. Iranian National Committee on Farm Water Management.
7. National Water and Wastewater committee of Iran.
1. Co-Principal Investigator “Provide solutions for improving water management on the farm- Ahvaz, Iran”
Employer: Soil and Water Institute.
2. Co-Principal Investigator “Updating the national water document, Iran” Employer: Soil and Water Institute.
3. Co-Principal Investigator “Investigating factors affecting drainage reduction - Ahvaz, Iran” Employer: Soil and Water Institute.
4. Co-Principal Investigator “Determination of Evapotranspiration of crop pattern in project of reducing drainage water in Khuzestan, Iran” Employer: Soil and Water Institute.