Dr. Balaganesh is a Lecturer of Faculty Computer Science and Multimedia. He has 20 years of professional teaching experience which include overseas experience in India, Oman and Malaysia. He has In-depth knowledge of Information technology and latest wireless fidelity. His Familiar research area is Malware detection, web mining and open source technology. He has given training in mobile application, open source ERP, software testing, and MYSQL. He has developed software applications “Timetable Automation”, “Online Exam” also published book “Computer Application in Business”. He has ability to explain technical concepts and ideas in a clear and precise way.
He servers as International Committee Members towards International Conference conducted in association with Springer and Scopus. He is an one of the editor of “Intelligent Computing and Innovation on Data Science: Lecture Notes in Networks and SystemsàSpringer (Scopus, ISI indexing). Also the editor of two book chapter (“Internet-of-Robotic-Things and Ubliquitous Computing” and “The Internet of Medical Things (IoMT): Healthcare Transformation” which is Wiley Press Publication(Scopus).
Areas of expertise
- Artificial Intelligence
- Li-Fi Technology
Awards and Honours
He serves as Editor/ Editorial Board Member / Technical Committee/ Reviewer of International Journal such Arab/ Poland/ Europe/ USA journals.
- The Internet of Medical Things (IoMT): Healthcare Transformation, RJ Hemalatha, D Akila, D Balaganesh, A Paul, John Wiley & Sons
- Memetic optimization with cryptographic encryption for secure medical data transmission in IoT-based distributed systems, S Doss, J Paranthaman, S Gopalakrishnan, A Duraisamy, S Pal, … CMC-Computers Mater Continua 66 (2), 1577-1594
- Smart devices threats, vulnerabilities and malware detection approaches: a survey, D BalaGanesh, A Chakrabarti, D Midhunchakkaravarthy, European Journal of Engineering and Technology Research 3 (2), 7-12
- A novel approach for QoS enhancement with revision scheme using SeDSR protocol in wireless sensor networks, SKS Durai, B Duraisamy, JT Thirukrishna, Wireless Personal Communications 120 (1), 401-417
- Inadequacy of Li-Fi disentangles by laser, polarizing beam, solar, and formation, D Balaganesh, Intelligent Computing and Innovation on Data Science, 735-744
- Multipoint Data Transmission Using Li-Fi with LGS Formation, B Duraisamy, Intelligent Computing and Innovation on Data Science, 559-567
- Li-Fi Technology
- Data mining
Conferences, Talks, and Speaking Engagements