Anuj Batta has close to two decades of work experience in corporate industry in leadership and consulting roles. He has worked in data-based decision making, data science, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and strategy-based roles. He has headed the analytics business units for couple of organizations.
He also has over five years of work experience, working with business schools and universities of repute across the globe for setting up cutting edge programmes, teaching, mentoring and prepare the leaders for tomorrow. Previously, he has worked as program director for postgraduate programs in business analytics run by Northwestern University and Bridge business school.
Prof. Anuj Batta has spent his time in the corporate world working in multiple geographies and business domains. The companies that he has worked for in the past are Adobe, Sapient, and HCL Technologies. He has also delivered multiple management development programmes in companies like Accenture, Jet Privilege, Steria and many more.
Prof Batta holds double post-graduation and is an IIM-Calcutta alumnus. With his current PhD in data science from IIT Delhi, he has published papers in reputed international journals. He has also co-authored a book in HR analytics. As his mission in this area, he continues to work towards bridging the gap between academia and corporate industry.
Areas of expertise
- Business Analytics
- Data Science
- Information Technology
- Operations Management
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Big Data Analytics
Conferences, Talks, and Speaking Engagements
Future of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence – NASSCOM event
Have been keynote speaker in multiple conferences on Data Science
Awards and Honors
- Star Performer – Adobe
- Lead by example/ Best Manager – Adobe
Machine Learning and Data Science
- Batta, A., Mohina, G., Kar, K. A.,Navin, p. & Ilavarsan, V. (2020). Diffusion of blockchain in logistics and transportation industry: An analysis through the synthesis of academic and trade literature. Unpublished manuscript, Journal of Science and Technology Management.
- Batta, A. & Kar, K. A. (2020). How does Technostress during a pandemic impact employee attrition in IT/ITeS industries? Insights from India. Manuscript submitted for publication.
- Co-authored a book on HR analytics
- Published multiple chapters and articles on Machine learning and data science.