Programme Coordinator (m/f/d) | Berlin, Germany
Location: Alte Post · Karl-Marx-Straße 97-99 · 12043 Berlin Germany
Reports professionally: Programme Coordinator Manager
Representation for: Programme Coordinator
BSBI’s mission is to educate students to effectively shape the future and become excellent leaders of tomorrow in an ever-changing business world. It also aims to teach students to understand how businesses function and how economic success is generated. BSBI offers industry-relevant programs that focus on the development of practical entrepreneurial skills necessary for professional success. Located in the heart of Berlin, we are an international business school that offers academic excellence. We are a member of Global University Systems (GUS) and provide unlimited career opportunities for its students and staff.
- General administrative duties (maintaining databases, issuing official university letters, etc.)
- Offering support in preparation for and throughout the registration process
- Delivering the highest levels of customer satisfaction through seamless administration, excellent customer service, and effective communication
- Work collaboratively with (international) partners, executing regulations and schedules
- Monitor students’ performance and attendance in their program
- Organise timetables and schedules
- Manage teaching modules´ materials online and offline / information management
- Work effectively with a diverse range of service providers and colleagues
- Manage any other tasks given from time to time by the senior management of BSBI
- A minimum of a Bachelor´s degree (or equivalent)
- High level of customer focus and excellent attention to detail, first-rate organisational skills
- Proficiency with MS Office suite
- High level of discretion, diplomacy, and cultural intelligence
- Enjoy working in a team
- Flexible mindset and ability to adapt to different responsibilities
- Fluency in English
- Experience in working, living, or studying abroad or with international audiences
- Proven track record in the areas of academic affairs, student services, enrolment management, continuing education, program development, and administration
- Demonstrated ability to develop new approaches, solutions, and methods solutions
- Additional languages skills
- An appreciative, collegial company culture and high professional standard
- A high degree of personal responsibility and creative freedom from day one
- The opportunity to contribute and develop your professional and personal strengths
- A competitive salary
- A higher vacation budget with increasing seniority
- Regular team events
How to apply
Please send your CV and letter of application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates must have the right to work in Germany. BSBI is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
The post holder may be asked to undertake different or additional duties in line with business requirements at the request of their line manager.
There is an expectation that all employees will maintain the values of the company and the Group it belongs to and will comply with the code of conduct as well as equality and diversity, health and safety and safeguarding policies.
We look forward to receiving your application!