Enquire Now

Residency permit 

SERS will assist students with preparing their application file for their residency permit whilst also coordinating the student’s personal appointment with the foreigners office.

Police registration

In order to obtain a certificate of registration, students will need to register their address at the registration office. SERS will provide you with information on the required documents to do this and will help you to obtain the certificate.

Personal consultations

Students can access a 20-minute legal consultation with SERS in order to ask questions about their personal circumstances. These may include special study plans, family reunification or obtaining an unlimited residency permit in Germany.


Students will be invited to a lecture providing information on the most important rights and duties of students in respect to German immigration law. Places are provided on a first come, first served basis.



The legal support service is subject to the Consumer Contracts (Terms and Conditions).

Information on your consultation, obligation and cancellation with the firm, can be found on the Opt In form given to you as part of the campus registration.