Role: Sales Manager
Location: Greece + Travel
Job Type: Full-time
This high-profile role represents an unparalleled opportunity to make a significant and lasting impact in a high-growth business. Based in Greece- Athens, you will be accountable for leading and developing a team of Programme Consultants; you’ll bring strategic vision, focus and innovative thought to the complex challenges of increasing revenues and driving future growth in a competitive market.
As a Sales Manager, you will optimise the team’s productivity and conversion efficiency. Driving their performance, you’ll ensure sales are maximised to achieve ambitious growth targets while ensuring every team member develops the skills necessary to deliver and works to the highest quality standards.
You will be expected to develop collaborative relationships with senior figures in a range of other departments, to drive new initiatives and ensure you are continuously up to date with new products and market changes.
A driven, enthusiastic and motivational people leader, you should have proven experience managing a sales team, and experience of or capability to recruit sales professionals. A commercial and strategic thinker, you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to progress in a forward-thinking, dynamic and innovative organisation.
• A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Knowledge & Skills
• Highly analytical, capability to use data, analysis and insight to drive business performance
• Must be highly organized and have a high attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong presentation and interpersonal skills
• Proven track record in people management
• Be able to demonstrate a strong track record of success in improving sales performance within a consumer service business
• Previous experience in telephone sales as well as face to face consultative sales role
• Previous experience successfully managing sales teams ideally from a similar industry.
• Professional sales training would be a strong advantage.
• Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business.
• Strong leadership skills and an ability to inspire sales teams.
• Proven experience developing and managing long term customer relationships
• Previous experience working in a culturally diverse environment within a global organisation
The post holder may be asked to undertake different or additional duties in line with business requirements at the request of their line manager.
There is an expectation that all employees will maintain the values of the Group and will comply with the code of conduct as well as equality and diversity, health and safety and safeguarding policies.