Dr. Gregor Tkachov is a certified university lecturer specializing in teaching Science Technology Engineering Mathematics (STEM) courses in both English and German languages. He obtained his lecturer qualification (facultas docendi) after completing a Habilitation degree at the University of Wuerzburg, Germany in 2018. Before joining the BSBI, Gregor has worked as scientific staff and deputy professor at the Faculty of Mathematics, Natural Sciences and Materials Engineering at Augsburg University. He holds a PhD in solid state physics from Kharkiv National University, Ukraine and has international postdoctoral experience acquired at Lancaster University (United Kingdom), Regensburg University and Max Planck Institute for the Physics of Complex Systems in Dresden. Gregor is an author of more than 60 indexed publications including monographs and review articles.
Areas of expertise
- Science Technology Engineering Mathematics (STEM) subjects
- Quantum information and quantum computing
- Tkachov, G. (2022) Topological Quantum Materials: Concepts, Models, and Phenomena, Jenny Stanford Publishing, Taylor & Francis Group, New York, 288 pages (ISBN: 9781003266419).
- Culcer, D., Cem Keser, A., Li, Y. and Tkachov, G. (2020) Transport in two-dimensional topological materials: recent developments in experiment and theory, 2D Materials 7, 022007.
- Tkachov, G. (2015) Topological insulators: The physics of spin helicity in quantum transport, Pan Stanford Publishing, Taylor & Francis Group, New York, 182 pages (ISBN: 9780429095214)
Complete record: https://scholar.google.ch/citations?user=4C0O8foAAAAJ&hl=de