Ali Kazeminia holds a Ph.D. in strategy from ESADE and is currently a lecturer at Berlin School of Business and Innovation. His research addresses the firm growth in dynamic and technology-intensive industries and he has been a senior researcher at Freie Universität Berlin. He has real experience in Auto and Financial sectors.
- Collaborative Inter-Organizational Relationships (IORs)/Strategic Alliances
- Supply Chains
- Kazeminia, A. (2020/21) “Unfolding The Strategic Growth of Airbus Consortium: A Successful Case”, Scandinavian Journal of Management, 37, 1-25.
- Sancha, C., Gimenez, C., Sierra, V., Kazeminia, A., (2015) “Does Implementing Supplier Development Practices Pay Off? The Role of Suppliers’ Social Performance”. Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, Vol. 20(4), pp. 389 – 403.
Selected Conference Papers:
- Kazeminia, A., Ariño, A., Gimenez, C. (2016). “Unfolding The Strategic Growth of Airbus Consortium: A Successful Case”, 17th-20th , Strategic Management Society Conference, Berlin, Germany.
- Kazeminia, A., Ariño, A., Gimenez, C. (2014). “Managing The Post-Divorce Crisis of Strategic Alliances”, 19th-23th , Strategic Management Society Conference, Madrid, Spain.
- Kazeminia, A. (2014). “A Dynamic, Resource-Based View of the Firm”. 1st-5th August, Strategy and Business Policy Division, Academy of Management Conference, Philadelphia, the United States.
- Kazeminia, A., Gimenez, C. (2014). “A Dynamic, Resource-Based View of the Firm”. 7th-9th July, GIKA Conference, University of Valencia, Valencia, Spain.
- Gimenez, C., Sierra, V., Rodon, J., Kazeminia, A. (2012) “Firm’s Social Performance: The Effect of Supplier Development Programs and Internal Practices”. 11th EBEN Conference (IESE Business School), Barcelona, Spain.
- Alebrahim, Y., Kazeminia, A., Mohajerani, P., Sarrafyazdi, D., (2010) “The Iranian Airlines’ perceptual map”. 13th -14th January, International Conference of Marketing Research, Tehran, Iran.
- Bierjandy H., Kazeminia, A., (2009). “Management of Consumer Driven Product Substitution”. 11th -14th, October, INFORMS Conference, San Diego, the United States.