Born 1967, May 11th, Volker Collman has been drawing & painting his whole life. He took advantage of the animation-course at school from 1983 on Abitur.
Between 1986 – 1991, he worked mostly for Architects in planning, illustrating (perspectives & constructions) & building it up on construction sites.
From 1990, he worked for Animation-Studios: from Cell-painting to Art-Direction.
He has been teaching since 1998 (animation school Hamburg, European Masterclass (2001), HTK).
- Layout (assistant to Mr. Dan Mills)
- Classic 2D-Animation including FX and backgrounds.
- Art Production planning
- Leading a Team
- Making Concepts for Workshops & Semesters in Animation-Skills
- Traditions of different Cultures
- Idioms of other languages, deeper meanings of sayings, fairy tales & regional customs, Nature, Parallels (or differences) to similar Stories
Konferenzen, Vorträge und Diskussionen
Show-Artist for several studios on art-faires