Swati has been a lecturer since 2013. Swati’s career started as an IELTS trainer and then as Computer Science Lecturer. Swati has professional teaching experience which includes overseas experience in India and Malaysia. Swati believes in ‘Learning never exhausts the Mind’ and completed her first Master’s in Information Technology and then her second Master in MA in Innovation and Entrepreneurship from CUC, Chicago University. Swati believes nowadays everyone needs good communication and information technology knowledge. Therefore, during Swati’s teaching career, the focus is generally on helping students with both skills.
- Data Analytics
- Mathematics & Algorithms
- Project Management
- IT System Administration
Areas of expertise
- Information Technology
- Digital Currency
- Programming Languages
- Public Speaking & Mind Mapping
- Web3.0 (Blockchain, NFT & Metaverse)
- Digital Innovation
- Futuristic Businesses & Sustainability
Conferences, Talks, and Speaking Engagements
- Provost’s Roundtable, BSBI: Youtube
- Train The Trainer, IELTS, From British Council UK From India
- Train The Trainer PTE From Persons Test Of English, Australia
Awards and Honours
- Certificate of appreciation for successfully completed a consultancy project at Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Tiruchirappalli in India.
- Received best Faculty Award.
- Received Young Researcher Award.