Dr. Mukherjee has 13.5 years of experience in research, teaching and economic evaluation in academia and industry. She has worked in United Nations, international academic research projects and different international social organizations. Her research contributes to the social policy design and execution in the domain of Healthcare and Education. In BSBI she is teaching Health Economics, Economics and various research methods to master’s and bachelor’s students. Her hobbies are creative writing and painting.
Research Fellowship, FHS – Innovation for Equity (DFID, UK), SRTT Fellowship, ISEC, India
JOURNAL PUBLICATIONS, BOOK AND BOOK CHAPTERS
1. Mukherjee, M. and Fountis, A. (2020) ‘Ensuring Higher Efficiency in the M&E Operational Process to Improve the Nutrition Service Delivery Effectiveness during Disaster.’ IOSR Journal of Humanities and Social Science (IOSR-JHSS), 25(12), 47-55.
2. Mukherjee, M. and Fountis, A. (2020) ‘Assessing the Innovative M&E Product Feasibility to Improve Efficiency in Social Programme in India’. IOSR Journal of Business and Management (IOSR-JBM), 22(12), 11-22.
3. Fountis A., Mukherjee M., (2021) “N26: A Fintech is Revolutionizing the Banking Sector’s Supply Chain”, JournalNX - A Multidisciplinary Peer Reviewed Journal, 7(02), 389–404.
4. Kanjilal, B., Mazumdar, P.G., Mukherjee, M., and Rahaman Hafijur, M. (2010) ‘Nutritional status of children in India: household socio-economic condition as the contextual determinant.’ International Journal for Equity in Health 9:19.
5. Mukherjee, M., Kanjilal, B., Barman, D., and Mazumdar, P.G. (2012) ‘Child health in the Sundarbans: How far mutually reinforcing shocks act as contextual determinants?’ Journal of Health Management 14(2), 117-140.
6. Mukherjee, M. (2014) ‘Ex Ante Inequality and Under-Nutrition Vulnerability Dynamics: Case Study of the Sundarbans Delta Region, West Bengal, India.’ Food and Nutrition Sciences 5, 1951-1963.
7. Mukherjee, M. (2014) ‘Poverty Reduction and Pattern of Chronic Childhood Under-Nutrition in India: How Far Does the Link Exist?’ Food and Nutrition Sciences 5, 1964-1977.
8. Mukherjee, M., and Mukherjee, A. (2014) ‘Inclusive growth focus: Pattern of inequity in childhood nutritional achievement’. In ed. Challenges in Management and Information Technology (CMIT-2014). PP: 73-91, ISBN No: 978-81-8424-900-2, New Delhi, India.
9. Mukherjee, M., and Mukherjee, A. (2014) ‘Undernutrition poverty linkage: Analysis of literature with special focus on children’. In ed. Challenges in Management and Information Technology (CMIT-2014). PP: 92-109, ISBN No: 978-81-8424-900-2, New Delhi, India.
10. Mukherjee, M. (2015) ‘Resilience-Vulnerability Dynamics and Under-nutrition in the Sundarbans Delta Region in India: Impacts, consequences and suggested responses.’ International Journal of Development Research 5(1), 3173-3183.
11. Mukherjee M., Fountis A., (2020) ‘Improving ICDS Effectiveness through Enhancing M&E Efficiency in India: Case-Control Study’. International Multilingual Journal of Science & Technology, 5(12), 2081-2102.
12. Valerieva, D., Mukherjee M., Arunachalam V., Fountis A., (2020) ‘Constitutional Traps and the Democracy of the ‘Prisoners’. International Multilingual Journal of Science & Technology, 5(12), 2172-2176.
13. Mukherjee, M. (2015) ‘Childhood under-Nutrition and SES Gradient in India – Myth or Reality.’ Science Journal of Public Health 3(1), 119-137.
14. Mukherjee, M. (2016) ‘Climatic Shock and Health Demand-Supply Nexus in the Sundarbans Delta Region in India.’ Climate Change 2(5), 11-24.
15. Mukherjee, M., and Ghosh, S. (2016) Biomass Fuel as an important correlate of Childhood Morbidity and Under-nutrition in India. In Essays on Indian Economic Problems. Edited by, Pranab Kumar Chattopadhyay, AK Dasgupta Centre for planning and Development, Visva Bharati University, India.
16. Mukherjee, M. (2017) ‘Coping with malnutrition related morbidity among children in India in the context of its financial burden.’ International Journal of Development Research 7(5), 12734
17. Mukherjee, M., and Banerjee, S. (2017) ‘Childhood malnutrition and LANN intervention: Case study of five state intervention areas in India.’ International Journal of Development Research 7(9), 15353 – 15361.
18. Mukherjee, M. (2017) Under-nutrition and vulnerability. Studium Press (India) Pvt. Ltd. New Delhi, India.