Campus Manager GUS Group Germany (m/f/d)
Location: Alte Post · Karl-Marx-Straße 97-99 · 12043 Berlin Germany
BSBI’s mission is to educate students to effectively shape the future and become excellent leaders of tomorrow in an ever-changing business world.
It also aims to teach students to understand how businesses function and how economic success is generated.
BSBI offers industry-relevant programs that focus on the development of practical entrepreneurial skills necessary for professional success.
Located in the heart of Berlin, we are an international business school that offers academic excellence. We are a member of Global University Systems (GUS) and provide unlimited career opportunities for its students and staff.
We are looking for a highly motivated Campus Manager starting in November 2023.
- · In charge of the smooth running of our Berlin campus in Neukölln and its approx. 4800 sqm.
- · Responsible for and overseeing the following areas: Office management, administration, reception, and facilities.
- · Taking overall responsibility and dealing with all hard and soft services procurement and day-to-day service levels including security, cleaning, health and safety, technical
- · Working with, liaising with, and managing the property management, building companies, commercial neighbors, contractors, and other external stakeholders
- · Planning and steering of projects to optimize the campus
- · Managing the professional campus assistance team (four) and occasional part-time students
- · First point of contact for staff and senior management
- · Being involved in various aspects of planned campus expansion
- · Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- · Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to address various challenges that may arise on campus
- · Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- · Ability to work independently and also as an integral member of the team
- · A strong communicator with excellent interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills.
- · Ability to lead a team and manage staff effectively.
- · Ability to cultivate positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- · Fluency in English and German (minimum B1 level)
- · Previous experience in the field of Higher Education, customer service, office management, or facilities desirable
- · An appreciative, collegial company culture and high professional standards
- · A high degree of personal responsibility and creative freedom from day one
- · The opportunity to contribute and develop your professional and personal strengths
- · Direct cooperation with senior management
- · A competitive salary
- · A beautiful new campus in the heart of Berlin
- · Regular team events
How to apply
Please send your CV and letter of application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates must have the right to work in Germany. BSBI is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
The post holder may be asked to undertake different or additional duties in line with business requirements at the request of their line manager.
There is an expectation that all employees will maintain the values of the company and the Group it belongs to and will comply with the code of conduct as well as equality and diversity, health and safety and safeguarding policies.
We look forward to receiving your application!